|Product name||Color, characteristic||Thickness（0.01mm）||Weight（g/㎡）±3%||Tensile Strength（N/5cm)±5%||PTFEcontent（%）|
|Detection basis||—||GB/T 7689.1||GB/T 9914.3||GB/T7689.5||—|
The main performance characteristics of Teflon high-temperature cloth:
1. The stability of the size is good (the elongation coefficient is less than 5 per thousand) and the strength is high. It has good mechanical properties.
2. It is used for low temperature -70 C, high temperature 260 C, with climate resistance and aging resistance. By practical application, such as
For 200 days at 250 centigrade temperature, not only the strength will not be reduced, but also the weight is not reduced; at 350 degrees centigrade
At the temperature of 120 hours, the weight is only about 0.6%. No cracking is produced at -180 C, and it is guaranteed.
Hold the original softness.
3. Non stickiness: it is not easy to adhere to any substance. A variety of oil, stains, or other attachments that are easily cleaned and attached to its surface; pulp.
Almost all adhesive materials such as paste, resin, coating and so on can be removed easily.
4. Chemical corrosion resistance, strong acid, strong alkali and various kinds of organic solvents corrosion.
5. The low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1) is an excellent choice for oil free self lubrication.
6. The transmittance rate was 6 ~ 13%.
7. With high insulation performance (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), anti ultraviolet, anti static.
8. Drug resistance, non-toxic. Resistant to almost all pharmaceutical items.
9. Fire retardant and fire retardant.
Teflon high-temperature cloth application
1. Anti sticking lining, gasket, cover and belt; according to the different thickness, are used for a variety ofdryingmachineconveyor belt, adhesive tape, sealing tape.
2. Plastic products welding, welding sealing welding cloth; plastic film, film, hot sealing film lining.
3. Electrical high insulation: electrical insulation belt base, septum, gasket, liner. High frequency copper clad plate.
4. Heat-resistant cladding layer, laminated substrate, insulation coating.
5. Microwave pads, oven chips, food drying.
6. Adhesive tape, hot transfer printing cloth, carpet adhesivecuringconveyor belt, rubber conveyor belt, abrasive sheet curing type cloth.
7. Pressure sensitive adhesive tape base cloth.
8. Architectural membrane materials: all kinds of sports venues, the station pavilion roof, landscape Peng Peng, parasol etc..
9. It is used for the anti corrosion package of all kinds of petrochemical pipelines and the environmental desulfurization of the waste gas of the power plant.
10. Flexible compensator, friction material, grinding wheel slice.
11. The "anti static cloth" can be made after special processing.
- Prev：Laminating cloth
- Next：PTFE Aramid coated fabric